Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The People Have Spoken....

Yes that's right the people have spoken...

I figured since this thing is for you all to get to know Team Green and myself better, why not let the people decide what kind of content they wanted to see most. As you can see, I held a poll and you guys overwhelmingly chose videos!!

Even though I'm broke as a joke, I went out and braved the sub freezing temps and bought a webcam over the weekend! Now you can watch me making tracks LIVE!!! And if you're lucky something crazy might go down or we might have a special guest appearance! LOL

The only way you can watch is if you subscribe to my uStream page!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thagreenreport

There's the address above, I usually stream once a day, so be sure to check it out! The other Team Green members and alot of up and coming producer like myself that are making moves in the industry visit as well, so its a good amount of fun and knowledge for everyone!

Next, i'll be visiting my local pawn shop to cop a camcorder, (hopefully I can get a steal on one) so I can make some videos you all can download to your PC/Mac in high quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment