Monday, December 8, 2008

It Has Begun....

Greetings! Most likely if you’ve made it this far into this thing, you either already know me and want to get to know more about me; or it could be the complete opposite. Who’s to judge right?


Well periodically, (hopefully frequently) I’ll be posting on this blog. What might the content of my posts be you might ask; Expect to get updates from Team Green, news, info, advice, things that catch my attention, an occasional rant from time to time.


Hopefully you all will enjoy the blog as much as I do. I want this thing is to be hot for everyone; producers whether upcoming or established, sneaker heads, fashion freaks, yuppies, thugs, people young and old, etc etc…


BUT this thing is can only be as hot you want it to be! Be active, post comments, give me ideas, tell me what you want me blog about!


Well that’s all for today folks,


It’s only the beginning…..


Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Keep It Goin Man. Don't run hard for 2 days only to have this a blank page 3 months later. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already my dude! It's gonna be YOU GUYS that keep this thing runnin' strong! So keep coming back and tell EVERYONE about Tha Green Report!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS WASSUP ILL BE SURE TO CHECK BACK DONT 4 GET TO VISIT DYNASTYIMAGES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete